Equipping Minds, Nurturing Hearts, to Transform the World for Jesus Christ

May 4, 2015

Tulip Time Information

This morning we practiced marching for the Tulip Time parade on Thursday.  Here is an outline of what side of the road your child will be.


Quick Reminders:
-Your child will be eating lunch at school. There is NO school lunch so please pack one.
-Your child may wear his/her Dutch costume to school, or change into it during lunch recess.  Feel free to stop by and help your child OR I am pretty good at figuring out the layers of each costume :)
-The parade will end at 11th and Van Raalte.  Please plan on picking up your child IMMEDIATELY after we get to 11th and Van Raalte (not after the entire parade has finished).  Our school will turn right at the end of the parade onto Kollne Drive (11th Street) and then be dismissed to the grassy area just past the fire station on the south side of the street where you may pick up your child.  I will need to collect your child's prop.  Once I hand over the permission slip to you, you may take your child.
-Any questions, please email me.  I will have my phone on me.
-Looking forward to a hot day!

No comments:

Post a Comment