Equipping Minds, Nurturing Hearts, to Transform the World for Jesus Christ

September 4, 2014

Odds and Ends...

I will be putting new information that comes up throughout the week and entitling it 'Odds and Ends...'   

- I added the first spelling list and Bible memory verse to the blog.  I will be updating this weekly.  Your child will also be going home each Friday with a paper copy of his/her spelling words.  On Friday, I will dictate each word then your child will write each word.  For Bible memory, your child will say the weekly verse to me alone.  First due date is Friday, Sept. 12.  (Both are a report card 'grade'.)

-Our first math homework assignment will be going home on Monday. This is due on Friday, Sept. 12.  (Turning in homework is a report card 'grade'.)

-Our first reading minutes homework assignment will be going home on Monday.  Reading minutes should be recorded and turned in the following Monday.  (Turning in homework is a report card 'grade'.)

-Friday, September 12 is MAROON and WHITE Day!  Let's get geared up for the Holland Christian football season!  The preschool tailgate is planned for Friday's game.  

-I'm looking for lunch supervisors for Wednesday lunches.  Follow the link on the side of this blog if this is something you would like to participate with. 

-Mrs.  Hofman is hoping for a library volunteers!  There are always books to re-shelve.  If you (or any grandparent) is able and willing please contact Mrs. Hofman mhofman@hollandchristian.org

-I am looking for a volunteer to work for ME!  I have math and VoWac workbooks that need to be pulled a part.  This will take a few hours.  If you are able please email me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment